Wednesday 27 February 2013

Comicon, The Vietnams and my up and coming 21st

What ho World (the very few of you who read this)

Look i know it's been a while since the Comicon posts. I must say I was a little underwhelmed by it but then again it looks like i may be going to the London Comicon in the Summer (fingers crossed). I will try and upload some photos in a later post but I need to ask permissions of people in them.

so topic number one done and done

Topic number two then.
Time to don my hipster hat. I have come across a spiffing group called the Vietnams. I don't know if anyone else has heard of them but they are very Mumford and sons in their sound, here are a couple of their demos for your delight and delectation.


Jimmy Boy (demo)



Expectations (demo)


If you are one of my few readers go give them a listen and a share.
anyways time to stop being one of those dirty hipsters and talk about some medieval weaponry/technology

So as you can probably guess from the 3rd topic in the title my 21st birthday is mere months away... I know I'm thinking about this far to early but you know what I'm excited so SHUT UP. Anyways I would appreciate some input from any of you guys. I have two ideas of what i would like for my 21st. I have two ideas these are a Bardiche or an E-Reader

 I hear none of you asking what a Bardiche is but you know what... too bad. if you've read this far you can put up with my rambling style for a few more lines. A Bardiche is basically a Big Russian war axe 



As some of you may know i'm a medieval reenactor and to get one of these made by a decent Armorer would most likely last about 10 years so it would be a long term present and hell its metal so I can always hang it above the fireplace or scare the shit out of burglars. so what do you guys think E-book or a big axe?

anyways Pip pip world don't forget to leave a comment if you enjoyed the ramblings of tired caffeine deprived me 

1 comment:

  1. Your argument for the E-Book is thoroughly convincing.... big axe???

    ReplyDelete